Storing Your Wine
Ensure the quality of your wine after it's bottled by following our Do's and Don'ts.
- Do store your wine upright for 7-10 days. Then, lay your bottles on their sides to keep the cork moist.
- Do store in a cool, dark place. Wine should be stored in place where the temperature will remain consistent. Bright light, movement & temperature fluctuations can negatively affect the quality & longevity of your wine.
- Don't turn your wine bottles. Red wines will sometimes dust (leave residue on the inside of the bottle). This is normal. Simply decant your wine.
- Don't store your wine directly on a cement floor. Put a thick piece of wood under your wine storage boxes.
- Don't store your wine on heated floors or near a heat source.